Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crispy apple pie fritters. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Apple Pie Fritters is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Crispy Apple Pie Fritters is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crispy apple pie fritters using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Apple Pie Fritters:
- Prepare 15 Gyoza skins
- Take 1 Apple
- Take 1 tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 dash Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tsp Butter
- Get 1 Cinnamon
- Make ready 1 Frying oil
Instructions to make Crispy Apple Pie Fritters:
- Cut the apple into 8 equal portions and cut into wedges.
- Add the apples, lemon juice, sugar, and butter to a pot, sprinkle with cinnamon to taste, and boil over low heat until the apple softens.
- Coat the edges of a gyoza skin with water, and wrap the apple compote just like wrapping up gyoza filling.
- Fry in 170°C oil until golden brown.
- This is them made with chocolate. They're succulent when freshly made.
- This is the shortcut version made with apple jam.
- Cheese-filled ones are best for bento.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crispy apple pie fritters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!