Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sriracha roasted chicken breast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sriracha roasted chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts; bone-in
- Take 2 tsp McCormick Sriracha powder
- Prepare 1 tsp ground coriander
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 salt and black pepper; to taste
- Make ready 1 peanut oil; as needed
Steps to make Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast:
- Toss with enough peanut oil to cover. Season with dried spices except salt. Marinate in fridge for 4-48 hours.
- Give each breast a dab of peanut oil being careful not to take the spices off. Add salt.
- Roast at 350° for approximately 40 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°
- Variations; Thyme, basil, oregano, cilantro, ginger, lime, pineapple juice, coconut, vegetable oil, mango, sugar
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sriracha roasted chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!