Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Chicken Breast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spicy chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Breast:
- Make ready 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast; sliced in half
- Take 1/2 cup Hot sauce (Franks shown)
- Prepare 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 3/4 tsp onion powder
- Take 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare as needed kosher salt and black pepper
- Make ready as needed vegetable oil
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Breast:
- Marinate chicken in hotsauce for 4-48 hours. Pat dry. Coat with vegetable oil. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°.
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, Louisiana hot sauce, other hot sauces, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, smoked paprika, worchestershire sauce, dried onion soup mix, cajun seasoning, thyme, basil, parsely, orange or lemon peel seasoning or zest
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!