Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sig's fruit salad in a jar. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
sig's Fruit Salad in a Jar is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. sig's Fruit Salad in a Jar is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sig's fruit salad in a jar using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make sig's Fruit Salad in a Jar:
- Make ready summer salad
- Take 400 grams fresh strawberries, hulled and rinsed
- Get 1/2 cucumber seeded and peeled
- Take 2 semi crisp red apples
- Take 2 peaches stoned and sliced
- Take 1/2 juice of a lemon
- Make ready 2 oranges
- Make ready 1 small bunch of fresh mint
- Make ready Pimm's syrup
- Get 70 grams sugar
- Prepare 75 ml each brandy and sherry or 200 ml Pimm's or Campari
- Get 50 ml fresh squeezed orange juice if using brandy and sherry.
Steps to make sig's Fruit Salad in a Jar:
- to make syrup ,heat the sugar and Pimms or Campari,reduce to about half the amount .Set aside to chill.
- Quarter the strawberries,peel and decede cucumber ,cut into small chunks,core apples and remove stones from peaches ,cut into small chunks, peel orange and cut segments into bitesize pieces collect all the juices .add mint leaves.Drizzle the lemon juice over top ,mix all gently.Add the syrup.I serve this salad in small jars that I collected ,chill for a few hours
- inspired by daily newspaper but I used brandy, sherry and juice .
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sig's fruit salad in a jar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!