Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, orange roasted turkey breast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Orange Roasted Turkey Breast is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Orange Roasted Turkey Breast is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have orange roasted turkey breast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Roasted Turkey Breast:
- Take 2 lb boneless turkey breast
- Prepare 1 cup orange juice
- Take 1 orange; zested and sliced
- Get 1 tsp Valencia orange peel seasoning
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- Take 1 pinch kosher salt
- Get 1 olive oil; as needed
Instructions to make Orange Roasted Turkey Breast:
- Marinate turkey breast overnight in orange juice.
- Pat turkey dry. Toss with enough oil to coat. Season both sides. Place turkey on bed of orange slices and roast at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 165 °
- Let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Garnish with zest.
- Variations; Basil, Italian seasoning, bacon fat, oregano, lemon, lime, grapefruit, applewood seasoning, honey,
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food orange roasted turkey breast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!