Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cinnamon apple crisp. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Apple Crisp is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cinnamon Apple Crisp is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon apple crisp using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Apple Crisp:
- Take Filling
- Take 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Take 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 3 1/2 lb apples, I recommend honey crisp, original recipe calls for granny smith
- Get Topping
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1 cup sugar
- Take 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
Steps to make Cinnamon Apple Crisp:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Butter a 13 x 9 x 2 in. baking dish
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Add them to brown sugar and cinnamon mixture and mix well.
- Combine flour, plain sugar, and butter and mash with pastry blender or fork. Keep mashing until mixture becomes crumbly.
- Spread apple mixture in pan evenly. Spread the flour mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes, then adjust temperature to 350°F and bake for about another 30 minutes. Remove when the apples are tender and the crisp is golden brown.
- Let stand 15 minutes and then serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cinnamon apple crisp recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!