Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mozzarella and roasted red peppers chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mozzarella and roasted red peppers chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 3 Chicken breast
- Get 8 oz Mozzarella
- Make ready 8 oz Jar roast red peppers or fresh made peppers
- Prepare 1 cup Panko
- Get 2 tbsp Italian salad dressing recipe mix to taste
- Take 8 large Basil leafs
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 Toothpicks
Instructions to make Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast:
- Cut chicken thin slice season with Italian dressing set aside for at least 1 hour
- Cut mozzarella to thin rectangular slices
- Roast peppers drain
- When ready take chicken lay flat place basil roasted pepper on top then mozzarella on top roll chicken used toothpick to keep together lay in the pan continue til all chicken is wrapped up when done drizzle with panko brake til brown then cover with aluminum for 40 mins til chicken is cooked
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mozzarella and roasted red peppers chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!