Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chef benny's nihao sweet n' spicy chicken breast (no sugar). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chef benny's nihao sweet n' spicy chicken breast (no sugar) using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar):
- Make ready 1 lb Chicken Breast filet (boneless, skinless)
- Make ready 1 as needed Olive Oil Spray
- Get Chicken Rub (prep)
- Get 1 as needed Sea Salt
- Get 1 as needed Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 as needed Ground Cinnamon
- Take Chicken Glaze
- Prepare 1/3 cup Stevia
- Take 3 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- Make ready 2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- Make ready 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Steps to make Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar):
- Season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper and cinnamon - Set chicken aside while you prepare the Chicken Glaze - - Chicken Glaze: - 1. Combine the ingredients in a bowl. - 2. Mix with a spoon to evenly distribute the spices - 3. Set aside - - - - Grilling the chicken: - 1. Put olive oil spray in cast-ion skillet – warm to very hot. - 2. Cook the chicken for about 4 minutes. - 3. Sprinkle on the Chicken Glaze spices. - 4. Turn the chicken, and cook for 4 additional minutes. - 5. Sprinkle the remaining chicken glaze on the other side of the chicken. - 6. Cook for additional minute or so and use spoon to baste the chicken while its cooking in the pan.
- 1 serving: 4oz. Chicken: 128 Calories, 1.6 grams of fat
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chef benny's nihao sweet n' spicy chicken breast (no sugar) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!