Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, protein packed apple crisp. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Combine melted halo top with power cake mix. It should be a stick solid dough. It's packed with protein and the taste is just incredible.
Protein packed apple crisp is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Protein packed apple crisp is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook protein packed apple crisp using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Protein packed apple crisp:
- Take 1/2 Granny Smith apple peeled and cubed
- Make ready 1/2 cup halo top vanilla bean ice cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup Kodiak power cake mix
- Take 1 Quest beyond cinnamon bun cereal bar
UNIQUE CRUNCHY TEXTURE - sink your teeth into a light, yet satisfying crispy textured protein bar. A delicious and hearty blend of crunchy granola, fresh apple flavor, sweet cinnamon and raisins. It's a true comfort spread that will leave you wanting more. Making scratch-made apple crisp is easier than you think with this easy recipe.
Instructions to make Protein packed apple crisp:
- Combine melted halo top with power cake mix
- It should be a stick solid dough
- Spread out in a 6 inch cast iron skillet that has been sprayed
- Place chopped apples over dough
- Crumble up cereal bar and place over apples
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes
- Here is the finished product
- MFP information for tracking
- I had some extra calories saved up so a scoop of Halo Top ice cream is a great addition 👍
Chunks of apple get tossed with cinnamon, sugar and a little flour to help create the right texture, then topped with a simple streusel mixture. Simply bake until golden on top and bubbly inside. It's a perfect recipe for new and. Crisp apple flavors are a fall staple, and you're about to have one more apple-flavored fall favorite! Protein Crisp Bars are an anytime snack for active adults interested in delicious new ways to get protein.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food protein packed apple crisp recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!