Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, apple cinnamon rose tarts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple cinnamon rose tarts using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts:
- Prepare For Pie Crust :
- Prepare 100 grams flour
- Make ready 50 grams unsalted butter
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp sugar
- Get 2.5 tbsp cold water
- Take for the roses :
- Take 1 Apple (i use 145grams Honey Crisp Apple),thinly sliced
- Get 50 grams sugar
- Get 10 grams unsalted butter
- Take 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
Steps to make Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts:
- Make Pie crust : combine flour, butter, salt and sugar then add cold water slowly. Mix until dough is formed. Roll out on flat surface. cut the batter into 20-24 pieces
- Make Apple cinnamon roses : - combine apple, sugar and butter in a pan and heat on low-medium level then add cinnamon. use the paper towel to rub the wet apple.
- Arrange the apple slices on the dough, overlapping one another. Make sure the top (skin side) of the slices sticks a little out of the strip. Starting from one end, carefully roll the dough, keeping the apple slices in place. Seal the edge at the end, pressing with your finger, and place in a non stick mini muffin pan.
- Bake in 350°F for 25-30 minutes - Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple cinnamon rose tarts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!