Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, green curry baked chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Take 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Take 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- Make ready 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Prepare 1 small handful cilantro, finely chopped
- Get 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Prepare Zest from 1 lime
Instructions to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!