Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sauteed chicken breast chardonnay. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sauteed Chicken Breast Chardonnay is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sauteed Chicken Breast Chardonnay is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sauteed chicken breast chardonnay using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sauteed Chicken Breast Chardonnay:
- Prepare 3 tbsp clarified butter
- Make ready 4 each chicken supremes
- Take salt
- Prepare pepper
- Take flour
- Get 2 oz shallots, minced
- Prepare 12 oz mushrooms, thin slices
- Make ready 4 oz chardonnay
- Make ready 6 oz chicken stock
- Take 6 oz heavy cream
- Make ready 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Steps to make Sauteed Chicken Breast Chardonnay:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Preheat a saute pan over medium heat. Add the clarified butter and heat until it simmers.
- While the pan and butter are heating, dry the chicken with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, dredge in flour, and shake off the excess.
- Place the chicken in the pan, skin side down, and cook until golden-brown, 3-5 minutes; turn and evenly brown the other side, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove to a baking pan and finish in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove excess fat from the saute pan. Add shallots, and mushrooms and saute over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, until the mushrooms have released their liquid and they are tender. Do not brown the shallots.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine. Over medium heat, reduce the wine by half. Add the stock and reduce by half.
- Add the cream and reduce until the sauce coats the back of a spoon (nappe); season with salt and pepper.
- When ready to serve, Add the parsley to the sause. If needed, heat the chicken breast through in the sauce over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sauteed chicken breast chardonnay recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!