Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, munster mushroom-stuffed chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have munster mushroom-stuffed chicken breasts using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Get 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Take 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- Take 4 green onions, sliced
- Get 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready 1 clove garlic (large), minced
- Make ready 1/2 cup Munster cheese, shredded
- Take 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- Take 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 2 large eggs
Instructions to make Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, warm 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Add the green onions and mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the thyme and garlic and saute for 3 more minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper and the cheese. Set aside.
- Cut a horizontal slit in each of the chicken breasts, creating a pocket. Do not cut all the way through. Place 1/4 cup of the mushroom/cheese mixture into each of the slit chicken breasts.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Make a "dredging assembly line". Place the flour in a shallow container or on a plate. Next, place the beaten eggs in a shallow bowl. Then place the breadcrumbs on a dinner plate. Set an empty plate after the breadcrumbs.
- Carefully working with one chicken breast at a time, holding securely so the stuffing doesn't come out, dredge the stuffed chicken first in the flour, then dip each side in the beaten eggs, and finally set it in the breadcrumbs and pat the crumbs into the egg coating on each side.
- Place the coated chicken breast on the clean plate as you repeat the dredging process with the remaining stuffed chicken breasts.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil to the same skillet you used to saute the mushrooms. Heat to a medium-high temperature.
- Carefully set the dredged, stuffed chicken breasts in the skillet. (Work with one or two at a time. Don't crowd the skillet.) Allow the chicken to saute for about 5 minutes, carefully flip with a sturdy spatula, and allow the chicken to saute for 5 minutes on the other side.
- After chicken is nicely browned on both sides, transfer it to the baking sheet. Repeat browning process with remaining chicken breasts (you may have to add more oil to the skillet), and then bake the chicken for about 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food munster mushroom-stuffed chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!