Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy vegetable stuffed chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy vegetable stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 4 each Boneless Chicken Breast
- Get 2 cup Cauliflower fresh or frozen
- Get 2 cup Broccoli fresh or frozen
- Make ready 8 slice America Cheese
- Make ready 4 slice Swiss cheese
- Make ready 2 each Eggs
- Get 1 cup AP Flour
- Take 1 cup Panko Crumbs
- Prepare 1 tbsp Turmeric
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Get 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- Get 1 Salt & Pepper to taste
Steps to make Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Chop Broccoli & Cauliflower into small flowerets. If using fresh vegetables steam a bit but do not cook. If frozen thaw first.
- Add Flour and all spices together and mix.
- Break Eggs into bowl & mix to make wash.
- Add Panko to another bowl
- Butterfly your Chicken Breast
- First place the Swiss cheese in middle of the chicken
- Now add one or two slices of American cheese directly on top of Swiss
- Now take about 1/2c of vegetables and put it on top of the cheese.
- Carefully roll up the chicken and secure it closed with toothpicks.
- Roll in your seasoned flour mix
- Dip into Egg Wash
- Now roll in Panko making sure it's nicely coated.
- Place into prepared glass dish. Making sure that the toothpicks and seam are facing up.
- Bake on center rack for about 20-25mins or until golden brown
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy vegetable stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!