Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken breast, broccoli, jasmine rice & cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese is something that I have loved my whole life.
Turn off heat and allow chicken breasts to rest in pan for at. Simple sides of fluffy jasmine rice and roasted broccoli tie together this Korean-style dish. Serve the cooked rice topped with the cooked chicken and roasted broccoli.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken breast, broccoli, jasmine rice & cheese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese:
- Take 1 1/4 lb Chicken breast cut into thick strips
- Make ready 1 can Campbell's Cheddar cheese soup
- Prepare 1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken
- Get 1 bunch Broccoli cut the florets and stems
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup Warm water
- Get 1 Salt
- Prepare 1 Pepper
- Prepare 1 lb Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Prepare 1 cup Jasmine Rice
- Make ready 1 stick Butter or margarine cubed
While not low carb, this rice and chicken meal prep recipe makes sure you get energy from the healthy brown rice, with healthy protein from the boneless skinless chicken breast to build your muscles, and broccoli for some much. What this Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole tastes like. CHICKEN: Thigh is better than breast because it's fattier so they don't dry out. This will also work fine with basmati and jasmine rice, though you will get the added fragrance from these rices.
Steps to make Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese:
- Stir occasionally 1-2 times to make sure mixture is evenly distributed in pan
- Put in oven bake for 45-60 minutes on 375 - 400°F
- Wash chicken and cut into strips. Season with your favorite seasoning. ie: Tony's Cajun Seasoning. Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish or aluminum pan. Take the rice, water, creams of chicken and Cheever cheese soups and mix together in the pan. Add broccoli and cheese Save a little cheese for the top. . Mix in until well disturbed through the mixture. Add butter or margarine cubed. Then add chicken then cover with remaining cheese.
- When bubbly and brown take it out and sit for 15-20 minutes. Don't over cook. 😉
Fluff with a fork, cover, and keep warm. While the rice cooks, prepare the chicken and vegetables. I like to use brown jasmine or basmati rice because grains stay separated once cooked. Chicken breasts are more dry than thighs. Use what you have or like.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken breast, broccoli, jasmine rice & cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!