Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sugamamas spicy apple cider. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sugamamas spicy apple cider using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider:
- Make ready 3 1/2 liter Pure pressed pasteurized apple juice (unfiltered)
- Prepare 32 oz Honey Crisp apple juice or cider
- Take 3 large Honey Crisp apples (sliced)
- Get 2 large Oranges (slice only 1)
- Take 8 oz orange juice
- Get 1/2 cup granulated sugar OR 1 cup of honey
- Prepare 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Take 6 large cinnamon sticks
- Prepare 1/4 cup whole cloves
- Make ready 2 tbsp ground ginger
- Get 2 tbsp pumpkin spice
- Get 1 tbsp ground nutmeg
Instructions to make SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider:
- Keep one orange whole. Puncture with knife, 3-4 times. Push in whole cloves all around orange. Slice other orange in wedges. Squeeze some orange slices in cider, put all slices in cider.
- Put all ingredients in large pot. Stir well. Let boil. Then turn heat down to simmer (very low flame/heat). Always stir before serving a cup.
- Adjust measurements according to how much cider you want to make….Enjoy! *For alcohol additive….Add Red or White wine! (Add wine to individuals cup/mug). My favorite to add is red wine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sugamamas spicy apple cider recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!