Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Pound out until the breast is even. Place the tomatoes and their juice into an oiled shallow roasting pan.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus:
- Get 1 chicken breast
- Make ready 8 stick asparagus, trimmed
- Make ready 6 cherry tomatoes
- Make ready 2 sprigs rosemary
- Get 1 pinch sea salt
- Prepare 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Get 1 olive oil
- Take 1 white wine
- Get 1 balsamic vinegar
Learn how to make roasted chicken breast online with Recipe Blog. Transfer to a mortar and pestle and crack. Add the chicken breasts, making sure to coat all sides with the marinade. Place the chicken breasts in the vinegar mixture.
Instructions to make Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
I used lemon balsamic vinegar and skipped the zest. I also paired it with the recipe for "slow roasted tomatoes with feta, olives and. Try our roast chicken tomato recipe with chickpeas. This chicken and tomatoes recipe is an easy This is the perfect midweek supper - just tip the chicken breasts, cherry tomatoes and Remove the chicken breasts, slice thickly and serve on top of the veg. Squeeze over the lemon to serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!