Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
The ingredients are quite simple: a squash, an apple, an onion, and carrots. A little bit of tartness from the green apple balances the sweetness of the squash, with some heat added by chili powder. This smooth-and-spicy butternut squash soup becomes a quick weeknight dinner when you use packages of peeled and cut squash, sold in the produce aisle of most grocery stores.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno:
- Prepare 6 cup butternut squash, cubed or 1 large
- Get 14 oz coconut milk
- Make ready 1 cup chicken stock
- Prepare 2 Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- Get 2 medium carrots, peeled, chopped
- Make ready 2 jalapeno, seeded
- Take 6 oz bacon, crisp and chopped
- Get 2 tsp paprika, smoked
- Get 1 salt
- Make ready 1 black pepper
Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup with a Kick. Puree the soup with imersion blender until smooth, Stir in cream and adjust seasonings to taste. This paleo butternut squash soup recipe is so comforting for fall and winter! And, low carb butternut squash soup is one of the easiest ways to enjoy butternut squash on a low carb diet.
Steps to make Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno:
- Combine to 7 ingredients in a stock pot, cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours.
- Blend or puree after 4 - 6 hours. An immersion blender is ideal for this. If you don?t have one, let your mix cool before transferring it to a blender or food processor.
- Garnish with jalapeno rounds, paprika and bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Adapted from Paleopot.com recipe
Basically, it's manageable if you make the soup thin enough. This is one of my favorites. I make it all the time because it's delicious, but also because it's so easy to prepare. You probably have had butternut squash soup in the past, but this one, adapted to the Paleo lifestyle, is particularly interesting with its coconut milk base. A sweet, creamy and warming jalapeño soup perfect for the cold weather seasons, and is also vegan, low-fat, oil- and salt-free!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!