Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spinach fritta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach Fritta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Spinach Fritta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach fritta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Fritta:
- Make ready 1 packages Spinach
- Make ready 1/2 packages Cream cheese
- Prepare 2 packages Crescent rolls
- Prepare 8 slice Cooked crisp bacon
- Prepare 1 large Lemon/seeded juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup Orange juice
- Take 1/4 tbsp Dill
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp Basil
- Take 1 large Diced finely tomato
- Prepare 1/2 cup Finely dice onion
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Spinach Fritta:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll onto ungreased cookie sheet cresent rolls press the dough flat filing entire sheet bake until lightly brown
- In a bowl warm cream cheese in micro wave then add drained spinach add all ingredients together omitting bacon and cheese
- When cresent is finished add mixture on top of crescent then sprinkle bacon and cheese place in oven until cheese is not visible or until completely melted and serve warm
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spinach fritta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!