Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheeseken breast with creammy green pepper sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheeseken Breast with Creammy Green Pepper Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheeseken Breast with Creammy Green Pepper Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheeseken breast with creammy green pepper sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseken Breast with Creammy Green Pepper Sauce:
- Make ready 1 chicken breast
- Make ready 2 slice cheddar cheese
- Make ready 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 1/4 cup green pepper sauce
Steps to make Cheeseken Breast with Creammy Green Pepper Sauce:
- Prepare chicken breast,clean,pat dry ,slicd to halves as butterfly cut ,season with salt and pepper
- Put cheddar cheese on top of each side ,add chopped or grated mozzarella cheese ,now you get the fat chicken breast ,set on baking tray, based with foil
- Bake chicken breast about 30 to 45 mins until light brown,depending on your chicken breast size ,and your oven ,on half way make 3 cut on each side and flip another side up,its done when you see cheese melt out from the cut
- Serve cheesken breast with my green pepper sauce with side salad,please wait ..i will back to post later :)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheeseken breast with creammy green pepper sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!