Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lemon herbed chicken breast over vermicilli. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Herbed Chicken Breast over Vermicilli is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Lemon Herbed Chicken Breast over Vermicilli is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon herbed chicken breast over vermicilli using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Herbed Chicken Breast over Vermicilli:
- Take Meat and Marinade
- Make ready 2 boneless chicken breasts
- Prepare 2 tsp dry basil
- Prepare 2 tsp dry oregano
- Get 2 tsp course black pepper
- Get 1/2 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 2 tsp Garlic minced
- Make ready 2 tsp Lemon zest
- Make ready 1/2 Lemon squeezed
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Take Pasta
- Make ready 1/2 box Vermicilli
- Make ready 1 bunch sweet basil
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Take 1 tbsp butter
Instructions to make Lemon Herbed Chicken Breast over Vermicilli:
- Combine all marinade ingredients into zip lock bag/air tight bowl. Soak chicken breast over night in marinade.
- Grill chicken until you have wonderful grill marks and the beast has maintained it's juicy texture. Place lightly grilled lemons on top of breast for last 5 minutes for enhanced flavor. Slice breast about 1/4 inches thick the long way then fan over pasta. ENJOY!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lemon herbed chicken breast over vermicilli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!