Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oven fried stuffed chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Boneless chicken breasts are marinated in buttermilk before being coated with seasoned stuffing mix and baked until crisp and brown. HOW TO MAKE OVEN FRIED CHICKEN BREAST! This is a tasty meal balanced and easy chicken recipe for dinner!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oven fried stuffed chicken breast using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Take Ingredients
- Prepare 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breast
- Make ready 8 baby portabella mushrooms sliced kind of thick
- Take 1 packages of Baby spinach
- Take 1 box of Shake and Bake extra crispy
- Take 1 Your choice of cheese (I used Sargento tastings Bruschetta Jack. It's great in it"
- Take 1 tbsp of Minced garlic
- Get 1 tbsp of italian seasoning
- Get 2 tbsp of parsley
- Get 1 olive oil
- Make ready 1 white cooking wine
- Get 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Make ready Marinade
- Make ready 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp of italian seasoning
- Take 2 tbsp of parsley
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp of meat tenderizer
- Get 1 dash of salt and pepper
Garlic powder gives the chicken excellent flavor while paprika adds color. After letting butter melt with oil in a baking pan in the oven, chicken breasts are dredged in seasoned flour and then simply placed in the pan to "fry". A sweet tea-infused marinade tenderizes and lightens these oven-fried chicken breasts, while the accompanying caramelized-onion gravy grounds the flavor in something beyond traditional fried chicken. This oven roasted chicken breast is crispy-skinned, tender and juicy on the inside, and very flavorful.
Instructions to make Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Pound the chicken with a meat mallet until it is about 1/4 itch thick.
- Make your marinade in a freezer bag and place the pounded chicken breast inside. For a better outcome, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator over night. If you're in a rush just squeeze the chicken around in the bag for a few minutes.
- After your chicken has marinated set it aside and preheat your oven for 400 Degreez. In a saute pan bring a little olive oil to medium high heat
- Add your sliced mushrooms to the saute pan and season with a little salt and pepper. After the mushrooms have slightly browned and became tender add 1/4 cup of the wine and let it cook until the wine has evaporated. After that, remove the mushrooms from the heat and set aside.
- In another saute pan bring a some olive oil to medium-high heat, and add the garlic to the pan and let it cook until slightly brown. After that add the bag of spinach to the pan and let it cook down and season with a little salt and pepper and set aside.
- Put the shake and bake in a large bowl or plate and add the Italian seasoning and parsley to it
- Divide your spinach and mushrooms in fourths. Roll the mushrooms and spinach with a couple slices of cheese and your chicken breast and use toothpicks to keep it shut.
- Roll the Chicken in the shake and bake until fully covered. Grease the bottom of a baking dish with the butter then place the chicken rolls in the dish and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown
The most important part in this recipe is to not overcook the meat. Amazing oven baked fried Easy oven baked pork chops with a savory bread and celery stuffing (or dressing) make a perfect autumn Thin chicken breasts are are coated in Parmesan, egg, and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy! Member Recipes for Oven Bag Chicken Breast. My family loves fried chicken, so when I saw something similar done on ''The Biggest Loser,'' I had to try it. It's a great alternative to ''fried'' chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food oven fried stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!