Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy citrus turkey breast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Citrus Turkey Breast is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Citrus Turkey Breast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy citrus turkey breast using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Citrus Turkey Breast:
- Get 2 lb boneless turkey breast
- Prepare 2 cup orange juice
- Take 3 tbsp orange peel seasoning
- Take 2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- Get 2 tbsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tbsp paprika
- Take 1 tbsp dried basil
- Get 1 tbsp fresh rosemary; minced
- Take 1 tbsp fresh thyme; minced
- Prepare 2 tsp ground sage
- Take 1 drizzle olive oil
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
Instructions to make Spicy Citrus Turkey Breast:
- Marinate turkey breast in orange juice for 4-48 hours.
- Pat turkey dry. Toss in olive oil. Season
- Roast at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°
- Variations; Parsley, honey, ancho chile, grapefruit, limes, apple cider, white wine
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy citrus turkey breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!