Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sautéed chicken breast chardonay. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sautéed chicken breast chardonay using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay:
- Get 3 tbsp clarified butter (melted)
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Take 1 to taste- salt
- Prepare 1 to taste- ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 as needed- ap flour
- Make ready 4 tbsp minced shallots
- Make ready 12 oz sliced mushrooms
- Take 4 oz chardonay wine
- Prepare 6 oz chicken stock
- Prepare 6 oz heavy cream
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped parsely
Steps to make Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay:
- preheat oven to 350
- preheat a saute pan oven medium heat.
- add the butter & heat until it shimmers
- dry the chicken w/ paper towels, season, tredge in flour, shake off the excess
- place minced shallots in butter , cook 2-3 min.
- place chicken in pan with shallots , cook both sides evenly 3-5 min until both sides are golden brown
- loosely cover pan with tin foil or parchment paper, take pan with chicken and place in oven to finish cooking. 5-10 min
- remove pan and place back on stove top. remove chicken, reserve in warm place and keep cover with tin foil
- heat the pan over medium heat, add wine to deglaze. reduce by half
- add chicken stock, reduce by half.
- add mushrooms while reducing
- incorporate heavy cream, bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer
- when the sauce has thickened pour it over the chicken.
- sprinkle with chopped parsely and serve. enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sautéed chicken breast chardonay recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!