Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. Stuffed Chicken Breast With Spinach And Cream Cheese Today I'm going to show you all how to make bacon wrapped stuffed.
Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast:
- Prepare 8 oz Cream cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup Sharp cheese
- Get 2 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- Get 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Make ready 4 large Chicken breast
- Make ready 1 packages Thin sliced bacon
- Make ready 1 You will also need wax paper and plastic wrap
Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is. Spiral wrap each stuffed chicken breast with bacon, completely covering the outside. Stuff chicken breasts with a savory mushroom filling and crispy bacon for a hearty, delicious dinner. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT.
Instructions to make Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast:
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Lay chicken breast on wax paper and cover with plastic wrap. Pound chicken flat until it is able to be rolled up.
- Mix cream cheese, sharp cheese, parsley, and lemon juice together. Set mixture aside to soften.
- Put about 2 to 3 table spoons of cream cheese mixture on flat chicken breast. Roll up chicken around mixture.
- Wrap 3 to 4 pieces of bacon around chicken making sure to cover ends so mixture does not spill out during cooking.
- Place in baking dish and cook at 400 for 30 minuets. If you have a rack inside baking dish keeping chicken off bottom of pan bacon with come out crispy on the bottom. put chicken under broiler for last 5 mins to crisp up bacon.
In this delicious bacon-wrapped chicken breast recipe, the bacon adds a delightfully smoky flavor and keeps the dish extra juicy! You have to make this recipe! This bacon-wrapped chicken breast recipe promises to satisfy your inner carnivore. It combines juicy chicken, gooey Gruyère cheese and crispy bacon to make the ultimate weeknight comfort food. Transform a simple chicken breast by stuffing it with garlicky cheese and wrapping it in crisp streaky bacon.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!