Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, apple and gouda stuffed chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple and Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Apple and Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple and gouda stuffed chicken breasts using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple and Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare 1/2 cup creamy Italian dressing
- Take 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 diced apple
- Make ready 1/2 cup aged Gouda, shredded
- Get 2/3 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Make ready 6 toothpicks
- Take 1 gallon plastic bag
Steps to make Apple and Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Place chicken in the gallon bag and pour dressing into the bag. If you feel like you need more dressing to effectively coat the chicken, do so. Seal the bag and move the chicken around so all sides become coated with dressing. Place in the refrigerator to "marinate" while you prepare.
- preheat oven to 350°F
- combine diced apples and shredded cheese in a small bowl and set aside.
- place bread crumbs in a dish - you will be using this to coat the chicken so plan accordingly
- place your baking dish, lined with foil or parchment paper, beside the "breading" station. Place a filet knife beside the breading station and place toothpicks on the baking dish. Now you should have everything ready before touching raw chicken!
- remove chicken from the fridge; remove chicken from the bag and place each breast in the bread crumbs; coat each breast with crumbs
- place breaded chicken on baking pan; slice each breast in half lengthwise ( like a hot dog bun) and stuff with apple and Gouda mixture
- "seal" the breast with toothpicks; bake for 30 minutes or until done
- If you have leftover apple and gouda , you can place the mixture on top of the breasts so it will cook and melt over the chicken
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple and gouda stuffed chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!