Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, duck sauce bone chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Duck Sauce Bone Chicken Breast is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Duck Sauce Bone Chicken Breast is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have duck sauce bone chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Duck Sauce Bone Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 1 Chicken Breast
- Take 2 tbsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp Black Pepper
- Get 2 tsp Black Peppercorn
- Prepare 2 tsp Peppercorn Medley
- Get 1 Ty Ling Naturals Duck Sauce
Steps to make Duck Sauce Bone Chicken Breast:
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Wash the boneless chicken breast
- Put da pepper's and salt on the chicken. ( I put the pepper's and salt in a bag with out a hole then, cover the rest after you done with the shaking.)
- Put the chicken in a baking pan ( I use a glass baking pan )
- let it cook for 40-50 mins ( its different for different sizes )
- 10 mins before its done, put the Ty Ling Nasturals Duck Sauce on.
- Take it out when done. ( Hint- cut the chicken little and see if the jucie come clear or little red. red means little more time. )
- Put more Ty Ling Naturals Duck Sauce on and how much you like.
- let it cool so, the jucie stay in. if you cut it now. the jucie will run on the plate.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food duck sauce bone chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!