Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken zucchini so low mein. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken zucchini so low mein using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein:
- Prepare 2 T reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Make ready 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- Get 1 tsp sesame oil
- Take 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- Get 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 20 oz spiralized zucchini, 2-3 medium
- Prepare 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- Make ready 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 c frozen Asian-style Stir-fry vegetable
- Prepare 1 c bean sprouts
- Take 1 c mushrooms, quartered
- Prepare 1/4 c scallions, chopped
Steps to make Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein:
- Sauce: in small bowl, combine soy sauce, sweetener, sesame oil, crushed garlic and 1/4 tsp onion powder. Mix well.
- Spray wok or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder and 1/4 tsp onion powder. Add frozen veggies, sprouts and mushrooms. Cook and stir about 5 min, until chicken no longer pink and veggies are hot and tender.
- Add zucchini noodles and scallions. Cook and stir until hot and slightly tender, about 3 min. Drain excess liquid. Add sauce and stir until evenly coated and mostly absorbed, about 2 min.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken zucchini so low mein recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!