Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cabbage and chicken breast steamed in the microwave. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cabbage and Chicken Breast Steamed in the Microwave is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cabbage and Chicken Breast Steamed in the Microwave is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cabbage and chicken breast steamed in the microwave using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage and Chicken Breast Steamed in the Microwave:
- Make ready 1 head Cabbage
- Make ready 1 Chicken breast
- Get 1/2 tbsp Natural salt (or sea salt/rock salt)
- Make ready 2 small pieces Garlic (finely chopped)
Steps to make Cabbage and Chicken Breast Steamed in the Microwave:
- Shred the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and place on a heatproof plate. *You can use a silicon steamer with a lid.
- Coat the chicken evenly in the grated garlic and salt.
- Loosely wrap with plastic wrap and microwave for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave. The wrap will be stuck to the meat. Done.
- Cut the meat with scissors and serve. It's good when the cabbage has wilted.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cabbage and chicken breast steamed in the microwave recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!