Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken peanut stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Peanut Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Peanut Stir Fry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken peanut stir fry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Peanut Stir Fry:
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts
- Take 2 red pepper, chopped
- Prepare 150 g raw sugar snap peas, chopped
- Make ready 65 g peanuts - feel free to add more!
- Take Peanut Sauce
- Prepare 6 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Take 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 tsp dried ginger
- Take 1/2 tsp light brown sugar
- Make ready pinch lime juice if you'd like!
- Get some red pepper flakes if you like heat!
Instructions to make Chicken Peanut Stir Fry:
- Put the peanuts into a pan with no oil. Continuously shake around until they started to brown and are crispy (pay attention to these, they burn quite easily!). Take out of the pan, and put on the side.
- Add the some olive oil into the pan. Cook your diced chicken. When almost all the way cooked, add in the chopped red peppers and snap peas. Cook them until warm, then add in the peanuts.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the sauce. Drizzle the sauce over the chicken and vegetables in the pan and toss thoroughly.
- Plate up with some rice and serve! Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken peanut stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!