Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, absolutely tender poached chicken with 2 kinds of sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Absolutely Tender Poached Chicken With 2 Kinds of Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Absolutely Tender Poached Chicken With 2 Kinds of Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have absolutely tender poached chicken with 2 kinds of sauce using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Absolutely Tender Poached Chicken With 2 Kinds of Sauce:
- Make ready 1 Chicken breast
- Take 1 bit less than 1 teaspoon Natural salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon) (if using regular table salt:
- Take 1 dash Pepper
- Take Basil Sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Take 1 tsp Basil Sauce Pesto Genovese, or your favorite pesto)
- Get 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper
- Prepare Mentaiko Mayonnaise Sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 heaping teaspoon Mentaiko (salt-cured spicy pollack or cod roe)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
Steps to make Absolutely Tender Poached Chicken With 2 Kinds of Sauce:
- Let the chicken come to room temperature. If you don't do this, the chicken may not cook through to the center, so be sure to have the chicken at room temperature.
- Bring a generous amount of water to boil in a heavy pan. Turn the heat off when the water comes to a boil, and leave it for about 5 minutes before adding the chicken. Prep the chicken while the water cools.
- Take the skin and fat off the chicken breast and rub in the salt and pepper. Use black or white pepper.
- Put the seasoned chicken in a ziplock bag, suck the air out with a straw, and seal tightly to vacuum pack.
- Put the chicken in the plastic bag in hot water that's been cooled down for about 5 minutes. Cover with a lid and leave for 20 to 25 minutes. Don't turn on the heat.
- When the chicken is done, take the bag out of the hot water and leave to cool in the bag. When the chicken has cooled down completely it's done!
- To make the basil or mentaiko-mayonnaise sauces, just mix the ingredients together.
- Slice the cooked chicken from Step 6, serve with the two sauces and it's done!
- I included 2 sauces with this recipe, but pepper sauce or tartare sauce go well with the chicken too. Please use whatever sauce you like.
- This is the heavy, thick-walled pan I use. I also use it for curries and stews.
- This is my friend Ai's "Our Golden Ratio ~ Delicious & Authentic Chilled Chinese-style Noodles" -. It's soo good. ♡
- "Basil Sauce Pesto Genovese" -. Please try it out whenever you can get fresh basil. You can freeze it, too, so it's so convenient to have on hand!
- Here's this poached chicken served with basil mayonnaise sauce on a baguette. Olives go so well with this.
- This is a simiar recipe: "Sooo Easy 'Tender 'Roast' Pork" -. It's easy since you don't need an oven. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169710-easy-tender-roast-pork
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food absolutely tender poached chicken with 2 kinds of sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!