Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken lo mein. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken lo mein is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken lo mein is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE Got left over spaghetti noodles? Here's a great , easy and delicious way to use them! It's always such a treat whenever I get to go to an Asian market in my city.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken lo mein using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken lo mein:
- Get 3-4 chicken breast cut in cubes or bites size
- Take Spaghetti noodles (cooked)
- Make ready 1-2 bag frozen veggies of choice, I use the Stirfry one
- Take 1 small bag of frozen broccoli (optional) I had extra because I like the broccoli
- Prepare Half bag of frozen snap peas optional or any other frozen veggies you like
- Get 1 cup or 1/2 cup of chicken stock / or beef stock for beef this is optional if you have it, if you don’t it’s fine
- Prepare soy sauce
- Take Oyster sauce
- Get Olive oil
- Prepare Teriyaki sauce or Asian sauce optional
Lo mein is a Chinese dish with egg noodles. It often contains vegetables and some type of meat or seafood, usually beef, chicken, pork, shrimp or wontons. It can also be eaten with just vegetables. This chicken lo mein is sauteed chicken and vegetables tossed with egg noodles in a savory sauce.
Steps to make Chicken lo mein:
- Heat up pan with a splash of olive oil? When oil is hot cook the meat, and some soy sauce And chicken stock.when meat is done remove from pan, and leave the juices from the meat in the pan… when cooking the meat also start the spaghetti noodles in a different pot.
- Set meat aside let rest.add all frozen veggies, some more soy sauce, cook veggies till done, mix Occasionally,
- When noodles are done, remove from heat, and let sit in the pot of water till veggies are done. They should get done about the same time.
- Drain water from the noodles and add to veggies, and a splash of Olive oil and Oyster sauce and more soy sauce if you like, can add any Asia sauce or teriyaki sauce at this time. Mix well then add the meat, mix well again. Remove from heat and it’s done.
- Notes-Cook everything on high heat in frying pan or wok. I didn’t give measurements cook to taste. The oysters sauce is what gives the noodles that brown look so don’t be scared to use a lot of it. I use spaghetti noodles because it’s cheaper than the lo mein and I can never find them kind of noodles in the first place, plus I make a lot, sometimes I will use two bags of stir fry veggies, just depends on how much I want to make and how hungry everyone is.
A remake of the take out favorite that tastes even better than the restaurant version! You can find lo mein noodles in the Asian foods section of most major supermarkets. If you can't find lo mein, you can substitute linguine or spaghetti. Tastes even better than the restaurant version! I love Chinese takeout, it's one of my all time favorites.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken lo mein recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!