Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, apple crisp with pineaple. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Crisp with Pineaple is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Apple Crisp with Pineaple is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple crisp with pineaple using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crisp with Pineaple:
- Prepare 2 apples, peel - cored -sliced
- Make ready 1/2 pineaple, peeled and sliced
- Make ready 2 tbsp white sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1 cup brown sugar
- Take 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 3/4 cup oats
- Get 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 cup unsalted butter
Instructions to make Apple Crisp with Pineaple:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- Toss apples and pineaple with white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl to coat; pour into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish. Pat the topping gently until even.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and sides are bubbling, about 40 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food apple crisp with pineaple recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!