Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mayan inspired fiery chicken tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mayan inspired fiery chicken tacos using 34 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos:
- Get 2 cups white rice
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (for rice)
- Take 1 tablespoon lime juice (for rice)
- Take 1 can black beans
- Prepare 3 avocados
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (for guac)
- Get 1 Serrano pepper (for guac)
- Make ready 1 Roma tomato (for guac)
- Take 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic (for guac)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt (for guac)
- Get 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (for guac)
- Get 1/4 of green pepper (for guac)
- Prepare 1/4 of onion chopped (for guac)
- Take 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Make ready 2 teaspoons freshly diced garlic (for rub)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon dill weed (for rub)
- Get 2 teaspoons salt (for rub)
- Take 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro (for rub)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili pepper (for rub)
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon chipotle flakes (for rub)
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (for rub)
- Get 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper (for rub)
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (for rub)
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon sugar (for rub)
- Take 5 Roma tomatoes (for salsa)
- Prepare 3/4 of white onion chopped (for salsa)
- Make ready 1 finely diced Serrano pepper (for salsa)
- Take 1/2 of green pepper chopped (for salsa)
- Get 1/3 cup freshly chopped cilantro (for salsa)
- Prepare 2 teaspoons freshly minced garlic (for salsa)
- Take 2 teaspoons lime juice (for salsa)
- Make ready 1/4 cup frozen corn (for salsa)
- Get 1/4 finely chopped cucumber (for salsa)
- Make ready 1 bag small taco size flour tortillas
Steps to make Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos:
- First: Prepare spices for dry rub in small mixing bowl and preheat grill to 350°-400°. If needed thaw chicken breasts, then spread dry rub evenly on both sides of breasts. Grill chicken until center reaches 165° and outside is slightly blackened. (About 15-20mins)
- Next chop and prepare veggies for both salsa and guacamole in separate dishes to make it easy to mix later. NOTE: wait to cut and spoon out avocado until you are ready to mix guacamole ingredients together.
- For salsa: Freeze tomatoes for a couple minutes to firm them up to avoid squashing them. Add tomatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, cilantro, corn and cucumber to small mixing bowl and gently combine. Then add salt and lime juice and gently mix in.
- For guacamole: Cut open and discard pit of avocado. Spoon out interior and mash with fork till mostly smooth. (I prefer a few chunks of avocado.) Then mix in cilantro, onion, garlic, tomato, and pepper together in bowl. Add salt, lime juice and black pepper and mix. Put a lid or cellophane on top of bowl and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Once chicken is complete, remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes, then slice into strips.
- Serve together or separately with chips! I like serving then as tacos with a little cheese and sour cream, but that is entirely up to you. Enjoy!
- P.S. for a little kick add some habanero pepper sauce! Remember a little habanero goes a long way!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mayan inspired fiery chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!