Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake:
- Get 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Take 1 lb. pasta of choice (penne, rotini, shells) I used a trio mix
- Make ready 1 jar (24 oz.) Vodka Sauce (I used Prego brand)
- Get 1 jar (14.5 oz.) Alfredo Sauce (I used Prego brand)
- Get 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 Tbsp. butter
- Make ready 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp. salt
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken and onion in saute pan and add the seasonings. Add in butter and saute over med-high heat until cooked thoroughly. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta as directed on package or until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- To pasta, add in the vodka and alfredo sauces. Mix well to coat. Add in parmesan cheese and cooked chicken. Completely mix together and place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!