Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, coco patata. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coco Patata is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Coco Patata is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook coco patata using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coco Patata:
- Prepare 1 cup coconut milk. (just enough to cook potatoe)
- Make ready 1 kg irish potatoes
- Take small chicken stock (just for added flavour, optional)
- Take 5 chicken breasts (cubed to bite sizes, skinless and boneless)
- Get salt
- Take 2 spring onions
- Get 2 medium Green peppers
- Get 2 large carrots
- Get 2 medium tomatoes (fresh)
- Make ready vinegar (a little tea cup full will do)
- Prepare ketchup
- Get 5 tbsp honey
- Make ready Coconut oil (enough to stew the chicken)
- Make ready 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready Sesame oil (for flavour, Optional)
- Get cayenne pepper
- Take Chicken seasoning (not very needed?
- Get 1 blended red bell pepper (just to spice up the raw chicken)
- Get 3 tbsp ketchup
- Take grams grated cheese
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp ground ginger
- Get 1 bunch Green beans for garnish
Steps to make Coco Patata:
- Wash the chicken, remove bone and skin and dice to bite sizes. Preferably cubed.
- In a bowl, pour in the cubed raw chicken and add honey, soy sauce, salt, ketchup, blended red bell pepper and cayenne pepper. Put it in the fridge to marinate.
- Wash irish potatoes, peel and dice them to bite able sizes and put into cooking pot and pour the coconut milk, just enough to cover the potatoes and start cooking! (Yes I cooked this on the stove cause it was my first time and didn't know how I would handle it in the oven. I do feel it could taste even better oven cooked but that's up to you to try. Hehe)
- While the potatoe is cooking, slice your vegetables. Remove seed and white from the green bell pepper and cut in thin long slices, same with the fresh tomatoes . Cut the carrots in thin long slices not too long… also cut the spring onions. Basically prep your vegetables.
- Heat the coconut oil till it sizzles when you drop water. Add the marinated chicken and fry till its just about done, add half of the vegetables except the onions.
- When the chicken is ready, pour the whole content into the potatoe and stir gently. Add garlic and ginger powder and the remaining fresh vegetables and stir again. Turn off the heat after about… a minute.
- For cheese lovers, you can add your choice of cheese a minute before turning off the heat. I would try it next time. PS: this is my first time of posting like this, I hope the directions are clear enough to understand. Ask questions.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food coco patata recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!