Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sunday morning bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sunday Morning Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sunday Morning Bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
What were your favorite Baked Sunday Mornings moments, experiences? We're closing out Baked Sunday Mornings with the Baked Brownie. These creamy, indulgent eggs are baked in individual ramekins with cream, cheese and tarragon - perfect for a lazy weekend brunch.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sunday morning bake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sunday Morning Bake:
- Get 10 each Eggs
- Get 1 each Grilled chuck steak
- Take 2 each Fried or grilled chicken breasts
- Get 1 Chopped red onion (as much or little to your liking)
- Prepare 10 each Red potatoes (depending on size I prefer the small ones)
- Take 1 dash Garlic powder/salt/pepper
I love getting up early on sundays with a good excuse to bake. Today we have family passing through town, and they'll be on the road a bit so I wanted to make them some. Most Sunday mornings my family wakes up to the smell of coffee cake baking in the oven. I love this recipe because it is not overly sweet and the warm apple slices baked inside shout "this cake is made.
Instructions to make Sunday Morning Bake:
- Boil red potatoes until can be poked through slightly with knife ( don't over cook they will need to be slightly boney). Debone two chicken breasts and chop. Slice steak and cut into small manageable pieces. And finally chop red onion as much or little as you prefer.
- Preheat oven to 350 and after potatoes are boiled cut up into manageable pieces. Spray glass cooking fish with oil and mix chicken,steak, potatoes and onions in dish.
- Beat 10 eggs and set aside I add my garlic powder, salt and pepper to them. Insert glass dish into oven for last few minutes of preheat process to warm glass dish and slightly cook other ingredients.
- Finally after preheat and you feel that the potatoes and other ingredients are good and warm add your eggs and place back in over for 15-20 minutes. Until eggs are fluffy.
- Add cheese to top if you like a few minutes before it's finished. And enjoy!
The past few days have built up to this final day, the day we get to enjoy not only fresh sourdough pancakes In the morning, preheat the oven to prepare for baking bread after breakfast. Stretch found a 'health baking' recipe one day and that was the last Sunday Morning Baking that didn't involve Ritual Baking Chaos. Which baked goods would you like to see served at a refreshment bar? Baking cookies- the world keeps chattering on. Sunday Morning: Bake the Awesome Apple Cinnamon Muffins and bread of choice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sunday morning bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!