Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, leftover oven roasted chicken & roasted vegetables pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook leftover oven roasted chicken & roasted vegetables pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta:
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 3 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 oven roasted chicken breast, take meat of the bone and cut into bite size pieces
- Get 1 roasted vegtables
- Take 2 cup vegetable broth
- Take 2 tbsp pesto
- Prepare 1 cup pasta water
- Prepare 1 lb penne pasta
- Take 1 salt & pepper, to taste
Steps to make Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta:
- Cook pasta according to package
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan on medium high heat cook garlic for a couple minutes, add cut up chicken breast and vegetables and and broth, bring to up to temperature and simmer on low, season with salt & pepper
- When pasta is done, add 1 cup of water to the saute pan, cook about 10 more minutes. Serve over pasta. Enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food leftover oven roasted chicken & roasted vegetables pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!