Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken glorioso. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Glorioso is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Glorioso is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken glorioso using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Glorioso:
- Make ready 1 Chicken breast - large
- Take 1 Zucchini medium size
- Make ready 1/2 Red pepper or combination of colors
- Take 1/2 box Mushrooms presliced
- Get 1/2 cup White wine
- Get 1 cup Chicken stock
- Take 1 splash White Balsamic vinegar
- Get 1 tsp Dried dill divided in halves
- Get 1/2 tsp Lemon pepper divided
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp Flour
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Get 1/3 box mini penne pasta
- Take 5 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp extra light virgin olive oil
Steps to make Chicken Glorioso:
- HINT: This dish cooks up very fast so prepare everything you need before you begin cooking. Within my recipes is one for Chicken Piccata; it's the same technique except altering other ingredients that renders another amazing dish. However, this dish uses two cooking pans - one for the chicken and one for the vegetables. Another the reason you need to prepare everything ahead of time since you will be cooking in two pans at the same time. If you want, cook up the peppers and zucchinis first but do not cover them. Read through the directions carefully and you shouldn't have a problem. Another very useful tip: Use a timer.
- Pre cook the penne. Do not rinse but cover with a small amount of extra light virgin olive oil. Give quite a few turns with a spoon to incorporate the oil. Cover until ready to serve. What's a small amount? If you have an oil dispenser, about 1 go round. If not, about a tablespoon should suffice. It's not enough so the sauce won't stick but enough to make the pasta not stick to itself. When in doubt, use a light hand the sauce will break it up and reheat it as well.
- Slice zucchini into quarters, then into 1/4" slices. Slice peppers into 3/4" strips then into squares. Do not combine them since the peppers will start to cook first. Divide out 1/2 box of sliced mushrooms.
- In a gallon plastic bag pound down chicken breast to 1/4" and cut into four pieces. Salt one side, then lightly flour both sides of chicken pieces - making sure to shake off excess. In a large pan over medium high heat add 2 tablespoons of oil. Once the oil starts to ribbon and wave cook the breasts for 3 minutes (sorry, there will be grease splatter). Then turn them over, COVER, and cook another 3 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking on its first side (or do this before you cook the chicken) - in a smaller pan put the rest of the oil and 1 tablespoon of butter on slightly less than medium high heat. When the butter melts add peppers, 1/4 teaspoon of the lemon pepper and 1/2 the dill. After a minute add the zucchini, the rest of the lemon pepper and dill. Continue sautéing stirring every so often for 3 minutes. (Probably, or nearly, time to flip n cover the chicken! ) Using a slotted spoon, transfer the veggies to a small bowl leaving as much of the oil butter mixture in the pan for the mushrooms. Add a tablespoon of butter to the pan once melted add mushrooms and turn down to medium heat. Stir often. Once the mushrooms have taken on a beautiful sheen, cover and turn off the heat. Leave them covered in the pan and do not combine them with the other veggies. This technique lets them sweat out the juices but does not reduce their volume.
- Once the chicken has cooked, remove to plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Pour out oil but not the bits in the pan, this provides flavor for the sauce. Return pan to stove and carefully add wine (this is especially true for anyone who uses a gas stove). Continue cooking scraping up the bits and sides for approximately 2 minutes OR until the wine has reduced by half. Add broth and a splash of white balsamic vinegar; when mixture boils reduce heat to medium add chicken, zucchinis/pepper mix and cook chicken 1 minute per side. Remove chicken to clean plate. Add remaining butter. Once butter melts you are ready. However, at this point if you see the mixture hasn't thickened add another pat of butter. Butter has been a thickening agent for sauces for centuries. This is the difference between sauce and gravy. Time to plate!
- On a large platter add penne, top with zucchini/pepper sauce, next spoon evenly mushrooms with sauce and top with chicken. Alternatively, you can put the mushrooms on top of the chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken glorioso recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!