Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, alfredo chicken pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alfredo Chicken Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Alfredo Chicken Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have alfredo chicken pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo Chicken Pasta:
- Take 8 oz uncooked bow tie pasta (4 cups)
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas
- Prepare 2 small carrots, shredded (1cup)
- Prepare 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin bite size strips
- Prepare 1 jar (16 oz.) Alfredo pasta sauce
- Get 2 tsp died basil leaves
Instructions to make Alfredo Chicken Pasta:
- in 4-quart Dutch oven, cook pasta as directed on package, adding peas and carrots during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain; return to Dutch oven.
- meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil overnmedium heat. Add chicken; cook 9 to 11 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- stir chicken, Alfredo sauce and basil into pasta mixture in Dutch oven. Cook and stir over medium heat until hot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food alfredo chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!