Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Add lemon juice, dry mustard and Tabasco to yolks.. Breast With Asparagus Recipes on Yummly Sliced Chicken Breast Chicken Breast Chicken breast grilled with potato , zucchini and asparagus clouse up Grilled chicken Chicken breast with onions and basil on the grill macro Chicken breast with vegetables in a skillet grill top view Chicken breast wrapped in bacon.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise:
- Make ready 1 chicken breast
- Get 4 Oz asparagus
- Prepare Olive oil
- Get Mccormick's worchestershire pub burger seasoning
- Prepare 1 cup prepared hollandaise sauce
- Prepare slices Provalone cheese
- Make ready Paprika
Don't miss a WSJ video, subscribe. Elegant steamed asparagus served with a Hollandaise butter sauce. Perfect for Mothers Day or a special breakfast, or a side for a special dinner! I like asparagus any which way, but drizzle a little (or more than a little) hollandaise over them?
Instructions to make Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise:
- Butterfly chicken breast in half. This way it is thinner, and will not dry out. Sprinkle both sides with Mccormick's seasoning. Let sit for a half hour.
- Meanwhile heat a griddle. Cut off the tough end of the asparagus. Add a little oil. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook turning often until tender crisp.
- Heat a LG fry pan on med low heat. Add a little oil. Lay chicken flat in the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side. Flip over. Add a tbs of butter. Baste with the melted butter. Cook until just done. A couple minutes before taking chicken out of the pan, add cheese on top so it can melt.
- Plate chicken add asparagus. Fold chicken in half. Top with hollandaise. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Try a recipe for boneless chicken breasts with a rich buttery Hollandaise sauce, served with hot cooked rice and steamed vegetables or salad. The chicken breasts may be poached in water or seasoned lightly with salt and pepper and then sauteed in butter until browned and cooked through. Top with piece of provolone and three stalks of asparagus, then fold the chicken over enclosing the filling. Season the outside of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and. Add lemon juice, dry mustard and Tabasco to yolks.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!