Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crock pot smothered chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock pot smothered chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Crock pot smothered chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
My Mom used to make this all the time in the oven. However I have changed it to lower the fat content and tried it in my crock pot. My kids were on school vacation this past week and we spent the beginning of the week away at a hotel.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot smothered chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot smothered chicken:
- Prepare 1 family size can cream of chicken
- Take 1 family size can cream of mushroom
- Make ready Boneless skinless chckn breast or thighs depending on preference
- Prepare Garlic powder
- Take Onion powder
Taste for salt and add if necessary. Add chicken cutlets to crock pot then cover with. All crock pots vary in temperature of cooking so you will need to adjust according to your type of crock pot. This makes a very tender breast and the sauce is very good poured over rice or mashed potatoes.
Steps to make Crock pot smothered chicken:
- Mix cream of chicken and cream of mushroom (do not fully dilute i only add 1/2 a can worth of water or milk) add garlic fresh pepper and onion powder to taste
- Add chicken (raw) thawed or frozen both works!!
- Cook in crockpot on high 3 hours(thawed) 4 hours frozen
- Remove chicken and fork shred or cut into chunks as back to the gravy cook additional 30 minutes
- Serve over rice or potatoes and enjoy you can add veggies for a more hearty stew effect
I even mash cauliflower up for my meal to take place of potatoes and pour this sauce over them. These recipes for chicken entrees and casseroles cooked in the crockpot are among the best you can get. Another great thing about slow cookers, they are so forgiving. If you're looking for a comforting "set it and forget it" Crock-Pot slow cooker meal using just a few pantry ingredients, try these smothered pork chops! Pour chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, gravy mix, onion soup mix, and garlic into the Crock-Pot slow cooker and whisk together.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crock pot smothered chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!