Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, taylor's dinner salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taylor's Dinner Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Taylor's Dinner Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taylor's dinner salad using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taylor's Dinner Salad:
- Get salad
- Get 1 cup of bibb lettuce
- Take 1 cup of red lettuce
- Make ready 1 cup of baby greens
- Take 1 large baked potato, russet. You may substitute yukon gold or red.
- Prepare 1 can sliced pickled beets, drained. 14 .5 ounce size
- Get 1/2 medium red onion, cut in half then thinly sliced
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast, cubed
- Get 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- Get 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Take 3 tbsp vinaigrette, your choosing to toss with the greens
- Get 1/4 cup croutons, your favorite
Instructions to make Taylor's Dinner Salad:
- Place cleaned and dried greens in large mixing bowl. Greens should be torn into bite sized pieces.
- Add vinaigrette and toss.
- On a large platter arrange greens first covering platter.
- Take eggs and spread neatly in a row at top of platter.
- On opposite side, place sliced beets across in same manner.
- Next to eggs spread onions across platter.
- Next to beets, spread cooked chicken across platter.
- Top middle row with sliced potatoes. Sprinkle a touch of salt and pepper over the entire platter.
- Top each serving with croutons.
- Recipe by taylor68too
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food taylor's dinner salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!