Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oven fried boneless chicken breasts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oven fried boneless chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare 2 boneless, skinless chicken breaats, cut into even 1/2 inch slices, pounded
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- Take 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Get 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- Get 1 teaspoon sriracha seasoning salt
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 2 eggs nu ed with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Steps to make Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat the oven to 425, have a oven proof skillet ready to heat with 6 tablespoons of the butter
- In a bowl combine flour, cheese, bread crumbs seasonings and baking oowder
- Dip chicken in egg to coat
- Then in flour mixture’
- Place prepared skillet in the oven to heat and melt butter
- Add chicken, don’t crowd it and cook 7 minutes
- Flip chicken adding remaing burtter and cool until just cooked through 5 to 10 minutes
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven fried boneless chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!