Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, big daddy's slow cooker turkey breast and stuffing. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Place turkey, breast side up, on top of the vegetables. This slow cooker turkey breast is the ONLY guaranteed way to ensure turkey breast comes out juicy! This Slow Cooker Turkey Breast is without a doubt, this is the easiest, safest and tastiest way to cook turkey breast without brining.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have big daddy's slow cooker turkey breast and stuffing using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing:
- Get rolled sausage or Italian sausage
- Make ready boneless, skinless turkey/chicken breasts
- Make ready chicken broth
- Make ready ground black pepper
- Get (12-16 oz) bag of stuffing cubes
- Make ready dried cranberries
- Take onion powder
- Get garlic powder
- Take poultry seasoning
- Make ready ground sage
Leave your little lady, Please evaluate and Favoritem! Directions Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry. Cut off any excess skin, but leave the skin covering the breast. Turn on the slow-cooker and enjoy a tempting turkey breast half.
Instructions to make Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing:
- Heat up sausage as directed on package. As it is browning, break it up with a fork. Once browned, put it to the side.
- Spray the slow cooker or put in a liner. You will thank me later.
- On bottom of the slow cooker, lay turkey/chicken breasts (may overlap some). Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth over turkey/chicken breasts. Add pepper over chicken /turkey.
- In large bowl mix stuffing cubes with dried cranberries, sausage, onion & garlic powder, poultry seasoning, and ground sage.
- Pour stuffing mixture over turkey and broth. Pat tightly. Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth over stuffing, cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- At the halfway point, add the rest of the chicken broth to the pot.
Place stuffing mix in slow cooker. This foolproof slow cooker turkey breast recipe makes the juiciest, most flavorful boneless turkey breast ever! Perfect for a small Thanksgiving dinner. I really hate the hassle of a whole turkey, and having to wrangle a giant piece of raw poultry. This slow cooker turkey breast recipe is almost too.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food big daddy's slow cooker turkey breast and stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!