Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, foodi herb parmesan chicken breast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook foodi herb parmesan chicken breast using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast:
- Make ready boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Take can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Get water
- Get minced garlic
- Make ready + 1tsp dried rosemary
- Prepare sea salt
- Make ready cracked pepper
- Make ready butter
- Take lemon juice
- Get garlic powder
- Prepare shaved parmesan cheese
- Take water
- Prepare corn starch
Steps to make Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast:
- Add condensed soup, water, garlic, and 2tsp rosemary to nanoceramic liner and stir.
- Add basket to liner. Salt and pepper chicken breast and place inside basket.
- Add pressure cooker lid, set valve to seal, and set to pressure cooker, hi, 12 minutes.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder and microwave 45 seconds or until melted.
- When timer goes off on Foodi, quick release. Remove pressure cooker lid. Top chicken with shaved parmesan. Pour melted garlic butter over parmesan. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary.
- Close air fryer lid. Set Foodi to air crisp, 400°, 7 minutes. (You can periodically open lid to check to see if browned early. It reheats to temp quickly.)
- Remove chicken when done. Set on plate to rest. Remove basket. Meanwhile, stir 1/3c water with corn starch and add to nanoceramic liner contents. Set Foodi to saute, hi, and stir sauce until it thickens, about 1 minute.
- Spoon a couple spoonfuls of sauce over chicken and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food foodi herb parmesan chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!