Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken subway sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Subway Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Subway Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken subway sandwich using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Subway Sandwich:
- Prepare Bread Rolls
- Prepare Chicken Cutlets
- Prepare Butter
- Make ready Cheese Cubes (Grated)
- Prepare Mayonnaise
- Get Chilli Garlic Spread
- Take Onions (Sliced)
- Prepare Tomatoes (Sliced)
- Prepare Green Bell Pepper (Slices)
- Make ready Lettuce Leaves (Finely Chopped)
- Get Jalapeno Slices
- Get Pepper Powder
- Make ready Chilli Flakes
- Make ready Pizza Oregano
- Make ready Salt
- Take Sriracha Chilli Garlic Sauce
Steps to make Chicken Subway Sandwich:
- Cut the bread roll into two halves. Apply butter on one side and spread grated cheese on the other side. Toast in Air Fryer for a minute or two.
- On one side apply mayonnaise and on the other side, chilli garlic spread.
- Next place in layers, onions, tomatoes, green bell pepper.
- Press the chicken cutlets a bit and keep over the vegetables. Between the two slices, place a layer of lettuce leaves and jalapenos.
- Garnish it with grated cheese, pepper powder, chilli flakes, pizza oregano and salt.
- On top of it, sprinkle sriracha chilli garlic sauce. Close and enjoy.
- How to make Chicken Cutlet in short: Marinate chicken pieces with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, chicken masala and salt. In hot oil, add onions, green chillies and curry leaves. Fry till Onions are golden in colour. Add the marinated chicken and cook till done. Shred the pieces and keep aside. In hot oil, fry onions, green chillies and curry leaves. Add the shredded chicken pieces and the cooked thick gravy of it. Stir fry for few minutes.
- Cool it. Add boiled and mashed potatoes and coriander leaves. Form into cutlet shape. Dip in beaten eggs. Roll over breadcrumbs and shallow fry with less oil.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken subway sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!