Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, duck breasts fillet with orange sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Your guests will love this duck breast with orange sauce (Duck a L'orange). The orange sauce recipe for this meal is really tasty and you can also make it to accompany chicken if you wish. Orange is a great accompaniment to duck and you will find them.
Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook duck breasts fillet with orange sauce using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce:
- Get Duck breast fillet
- Prepare Salt & pepper
- Get white wine
- Make ready chicken stock
- Get Orange juice from 3 oranges
- Prepare Soy sauce
- Make ready Brown sugar
- Make ready Some orange pe
How to Cook Duck Breast With Orange Sauce. First zest the oranges using a shredder. Afterwards, slice oranges in halves and squeeze. Duck Breast with Melon and Orange Sauce.
Steps to make Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce:
- Preheat your oven in to 170 degree celcius
- Using a sharp knife, cut a crosshatch into the skin, be careful not to cut into the meat below. This help to ensures that the fat under the skin will render quickly
- Dry it up with kitchen roll
- Season the duck breasts with salt and pepper
- Heat some oil in a non stick skillet
- Sear both side of the duck breasts, 4 minutes for the skin side, and 3 minutes for the meat side
- Transfer the duck breasts in to the oven, and let it bake for 20 minutes
- Take the duck breasts from oven, place it on a cutting board, and slice it
- Place it on a plate, pour the orange sauce to the meat, and serve it
- For orange sauce: - 1. Boil some water in a cooking pot - 2. Add the orange peel, let it cook for 5 minutes - 3. Using a strainer, take out the orange peel from the water - 4. Place a cooking pot on the stove, and then add the white wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken stock, stir it, and bring it to a boil - 5. Add the orange juice, Let it cook until the sauce thickened, and then add the sliced boiled orange peel. Stir it evenly.
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/qh07w5hPqPo
Great for filling up and losing weight Keto Style. Duck breast in sticky orange sauce. A modern take on the traditional French dish duck a l'orange. Rinse duck breasts and pat dry. Score the skin of each in a crosshatch pattern, making cuts about an inch apart, through the skin into Slice duck breasts across the grain and fan equally over arugula.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food duck breasts fillet with orange sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!