Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy apple crisp with vanilla yogurt. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy apple crisp with vanilla yogurt using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt:
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups apples - peeled, cored and diced
- Take 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- Take 3/4 cup white sugar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/2 cup butter, softed
- Get Sugar free vanilla yogurt
Steps to make Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Arrange apple slices evenly in prepared baking dish.
- Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven until topping is golden, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving. Add your choice of vanilla yogurt as a topping.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy apple crisp with vanilla yogurt recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!