Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spiced chicken breast with steam green beans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir fry chicken breast with green beans is one my my favourites dishes for dinner. In this recipe, I am using green beans with sliced chicken breast meat. Remove tip ends of each bean by snapping them off.
Spiced chicken breast with steam green beans is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spiced chicken breast with steam green beans is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spiced chicken breast with steam green beans using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced chicken breast with steam green beans:
- Get 2 pcs.chicken breast halves
- Get 1/2 tsp marjoram
- Take 1/2 tsp ground sage
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- Get 1 lemon
- Get 1 Red onion, slice
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic,minced
- Prepare 2 tbsp OVO
- Prepare 2 tbsp cooking wine
- Take bunch steam beans with sesame oil
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
Steamed chicken breast is high in protein and low in calories and fat. If you want to use chicken thighs instead, just watch your portion sizes carefully. Steamed Chicken with Black Bean Sauce. Great recipe for Perfectly Moist and Juicy Steamed Chicken Breast.
Steps to make Spiced chicken breast with steam green beans:
- Seasoned salt and pepper the halves chicken breast both sides and combine marjoram, sage, rosemary,garlic,half of lime.Slice the half of Lemon set aside. Add OVO, cooking wine.
- Set there for 10mins (marinade)
- Stuff the chicken with onion and slice lemon
- Put it in a pan with medium heat.pan seered it for few mins. And flip up to the side.lower the heat for few mins till juice come out.
- Serve with steam green beans with sesame oil,salt and pepper to taste.Enjoy!
Five-spice powder packs some serious aromatic punch; it's all you need to season the chicken breasts here. You can sub broccoli florets or chopped kale for the green beans. Sprinkle chicken with five-spice powder and salt. The chicken was previously frozen, the green beans were from a can and the brown rice was instant. Steamed chicken breast in a plastic box with pumpkin, carrots, long-hatched beans and tomato.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spiced chicken breast with steam green beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!